Call for Board Members
Are you passionate about making the arts accessible to young people?
Do you have 4hrs/month to volunteer?
VIBE Arts is seeking Board Members.
If you possess any of the following qualities, we encourage you to apply:
- Commitment to the arts in Toronto in your work or life
- Belief in the artistic agency of young people to innovate and build community
- Experience in fundraising for nonprofits, preferably with experience in the non-profit arts sector
- A familiarity of, or affiliation with BIPOC communities and issues
- Proven track record in soliciting and closing major gifts (at $25,000 plus) from a broad range of donors.
- Experience developing and providing leadership for multi-year plans to maximize revenue
- Experience in risk management from a board governance perspective
- Experience working in or with school boards in the GTA
The VIBE Arts Board of Directors fundraise, advise, govern, oversee policy and strategic direction, and assist with the leadership and general promotion of VIBE Arts.
Members of our board come to us with varying experience to help our organization achieve its goal of providing children and youth in under-resourced communities with high-quality community and school-based arts education.
We are currently accepting applications to welcome new members onto our board.
If you are interested in applying, please read the Job Description and Expectations prior to submitting your application, or share this page with someone who might be a good fit.
VIBE Arts is committed to equity, diversity, and inclusion within our community and to building an organization that reflects the communities we serve. We encourage applications from people of colour and members of Black and Indigenous communities; Two-Spirit, Non-Binary, Trans, Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Queer people; disabled people; youth; and members of other equity seeking groups. Please share if you require accommodation during the hiring or interview process.