Are you interested in becoming a VIBE Arts Established Artist?
Thank you for your interest in joining our team. We are currently not accepting applications to grow our Established Artist roster.
Questions? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
VIBE Artists are hired as lead facilitators who run VIBE Arts programs in various settings including schools, shelters, and community organizations.
- Artists join VIBE Arts’ roster with previous experience in Arts Education
- Artists are hired and paid to teach art to children and youth
- While teaching, Artists mentor Emerging Artists
- Established Artists gain resources, skills, and support to continue their artistic practice
Established Artists lead their own programs across a variety of artistic disciplines. While leading, Established Artists earn meaningful employment opportunities and mentor upcoming creatives. VIBE Arts Established Artists benefit from various opportunities to further their artistic career, including workshops and arts/networking opportunities.
Who can participate in the program?
Artists age 18+ who:
- have experience teaching art
- practice at least one art form
- are comfortable mentoring other artists
- are new or familiar with VIBE Arts
- have an interest in working with the communities that VIBE Arts engages with*
*The communities that we engage with are guided by the Learning Opportunity Index (LOI) created by the Toronto District School Board. We also use resources such as the City of Toronto’s Neighbourhood Improvement Area (NIAs) profiles to recognize communities that are marginalized or in need.