Thank you for your interest in joining our team! We are currently hiring for the position of Fund Development & Administrative Assistant
To apply, please send a .pdf containing your résumé and cover letter to email@example.com
Application deadline: Friday, January 31st at 11:59 PM.
Position Title: Fund Development & Administrative Assistant
Reports to: General Manager
The VIBE Arts Fund Development & Administrative Assistant supports the development and office administrative duties as directed by the General Manager. The Assistant will support grant writing, reporting and developing material to share with our funders. The Assistant will perform administrative work at VIBE Arts’ main office site which includes data collection and entry, creating invoices and bills, answering general inquiries, maintaining filing systems, assisting with office administration such as supply inventory, purchasing and general office upkeep. The Assistant will assist the General Manager with daily tasks and help improve the flow of work at VIBE Arts.
Fund Development Support
- Preparation, support and collaboration on funder reports
- Review edits and compiles applications and reports
- Assist with coordination of the prospect pipeline management process
- Maintain a strong digital and physical filing system
- Assist with stewardship support including acknowledgement and thank you procedures
- Utilize data management system for data entry, report creation and mail merging
- Prospect research for new, potential resource, in-kind, funding opportunities
- Support other development events as necessary
- Collaborate with Development Manager for tax receipting
- Oversee general administration of office (opening the office, answering the phone, responding to general emails, distribution mailing, filing information, etc.)
- Manage administrative office supplies
- Assist with year-end reporting
- Manage and generate artist and school invoices for Bookkeeper
- Operate and train staff on basic computer, photocopier, scanner, and fax functions; coordinate maintenance as necessary
- Manage office petty cash
- Support orientation/on-boarding processes for staff and volunteers
- Provide primary support to the General Manager
- Minimum of 2 years of administrative management, preferable in a non-profit setting
- Preferred Bachelor’s degree from a recognized educational institution
- Proven strong reading and professional writing skills
- Ability to handle proprietary information with sensitivity and confidentiality
- Extremely strong organizational skills
- Very strong interpersonal and communication skills
- High proficiency in Mac iOS systems, G Suite is an asset
- Self-motivated and willing to take initiative, with a strong ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Knowledge of CRM
- Comfortable working in an open office format
This is a part-time position, with a minimum of 24 hours per week with the possibility for more depending on available workload.
VIBE Arts supports that we all have different paths, and that passion is a great driver in community work. Please consider applying, even if you aren’t able to check every box above. Equivalent experience will be considered. We value diversity, are committed to providing an inclusive workplace for all and especially encourage members of underrepresented groups to apply.
Connect with us on social media and don’t miss out on becoming a part of our team!